Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Extension to "2012: Get ready!"

Hello again! I told you more testimonies were coming, right?! Actually, this is an extension of the testimony from the last post - David emailed Pastor Justin the following day - but it is totally worthy of its own post:

Yesterday (Tue), I drove from Pittsburgh back to Mystic, CT (9 hours) and my chest is even better today. My knees no longer pop, crack or hurt, no stiffness. I was having circulation issues in my feet and legs, they now feel brand new, the discolorations, and varicose veins are all disappearing. Normally if I sat at a 90 degree angle for very long my chest would stop me in my tracks, not now, my muscles are relaxed and lungs are breathing easily to full capacity.

Also my back was very screwed up. After driving all that time I would normally be hurting for days and unable to walk. I am loose and can touch my toes today. My wife is seeing a miracle, she knows how much I was hurting.

God is good all the time.

David

And with that, all I can do is reiterate David's praise: God is good all the time! Amen.

Kalin

No comments:

Post a Comment