Tuesday, January 24, 2012

2012: Get ready!

Greetings Everyone!

I apologize for the lapse in blog updates... but, never fear! God is good, He is moving mightily amongst us and with that comes good news!! Hallelujah :D

LinkWhat better way to start off 2012 than by pursuing God? January has been "Coram Deo" (literally the "face of God" - a.k.a. focusing on the Lord, His Word, and spending more time in His Presence) at HCF and it has been incredible! We had both morning and evening meetings all throughout January with some weighty saints of the Kingdom (Jan. 1 - Al Thomas, Jan. 8 - Will Hart, Jan. 15 - our very own Justin Thomas, and Jan. 22 - Todd White).

Each meeting and speaker highlighted a different aspect of Kingdom perspective and each time Holy Spirit showed up in a powerful way! I know many people were significantly touched and ministered to at these meetings and I can't wait to post the rest of the testimonies. However, just to whet your appetite, here is a testimony from an out of town visitor that came to the evening meeting where Todd White spoke:

Hi Everyone.

I was there at Sunday night with Todd. I loved the teaching, I tried to commit it to memory permanently as he spoke and absorb like a sponge. I got prayer for my body from family there and Todd among others... Wow, I feel great, almost as if car accident never happened. I drove to Pittsburgh after the service to my parents and forgot to take ibuprofin before going to sleep. When I awoke in the morning, I felt loose with no pain and my chest was so good I wanted to do pushups. The love of God is overwhelming all I could was cry, I was so undone!

Thank You All,
David

Old Mystic, CT

Praise the Lord!! Well, that's all for now folks. Until next time, I pray that you are encouraged and overwhelmed by God's goodness and love!


Kalin

No comments:

Post a Comment