Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Double Blessing

Last May (2011), Steve and I traveled to Texas for my niece's wedding. While we were there, my nephew Dave (the bride's brother) and his wife Christina told us how they have been unable to conceive although they had been trying for quite some time. In fact, my niece-in-law was on fertility medication. They are Christians and a very wonderful Jesus-loving couple who lead by example. God is proud of them. So they were open when Steve and I asked if we could pray for them, and we did. During our prayer, Steve felt he heard "within a year." In November, Dave called me to tell me the good news. They had just found out that they were expecting!! Praise God!! He called me even before he called my brother (his dad)!!! Within a week of that, the news came that they are actually having TWINS!! A double portion for all their trouble and disappointment. We serve an awesome God, don't we?!

Mary Stupar

No comments:

Post a Comment